Finding the Rabbit
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
 
Hello,

Before the end of the last term, I borrowed my housemate Rodger's camera, which has infinitely better video capabilities than my little HP does, and filmed snippets of my classes. So here they are. Endless thanks to Ron Meske, who let me post these videos on his website, since they're too big to stick on this blog or to email.

The first one is my kindergarten, with Mick and Thomas, and Nicole is there as the TA. The other video is my CE02 class (Eric, David and Ian, left to right as you first see them). I thought you might like to see them in action and hear them speak.

In order to watch the videos, you'll have to download them, which means that you have to save them somewhere on your computer. Go ahead and save them - they're safe. It should only take a minute or two, because they're only a minute or two long themselves. Then you can watch them anytime you want to, without being online.

Here are the links:

http://www.themeskes.org/heather/Kindergarten.mp4

http://www.themeskes.org/heather/CE02.mp4

Have a safe and wonderful holiday season!

Heather
 




<< Home
There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Keelung, United States
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


  • Dual Citizenship
  • Lovelesscynic
  • Strange Laowai
  • Taione
  • Powered by Blogger