Finding the Rabbit
Saturday, December 10, 2005
 
Nihao -

This isn’t really an installment, but here are a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks. I’ve gone several places in that time, and I’ve been really slow at getting the pictures together. I still have more pictures waiting to make it out into the cyber-spotlight, and Clara and I are going to a place called Yeh Liu this weekend, so doubtless I’ll have pictures from that too.

Also, please notice my spiffy new Links section in the sidebar on the right. The first link is to my email address, which I set up as an easier way for you to send me your comments rather than posting them under each picture. This way I’ll see them a lot faster. The other three links are for the blogs of my friends (those who have blogs that I know about, anyway). The first one is for my writer friend, Sandra, in the States. The second one is for my friend Clara, who is very present here in Keelung, and the others are for two fellow Shane teachers, Kai and Natalia, who teach at schools in Taichung and in the Taipei district of Dong Hu respectively. Check them out.
 




<< Home
There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Keelung, United States
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


  • Dual Citizenship
  • Lovelesscynic
  • Strange Laowai
  • Taione
  • Powered by Blogger